Wisdom Robot Acceptable Use Policy
Wisdom Robot is an eCommerce platform that provides the tools and technology for merchants to set up an online store and sell products and services online.
To protect ourselves, our customers and their customers, we prohibit the following activities:
- Child exploitation: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload any content, in any format, that exploits or abuse children, including but not limited to images or depictions of child abuse or sexual abuse, or that present children in a sexual manner.
- Harassment, bullying, defamation and threats: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload content, that harasses, bullies, defames or threatens a specific individual.
- Hateful content: You may not use Wisdom Robot to promote or condone hate or violence against people based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition, veteran status or other forms of discriminatory intolerance. You may not use Wisdom Robot to promote or support organizations, platforms or people that: (i) promote or condone such hate; or (ii) threaten or condone violence to further a cause.
- Illegal activities: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload content, that contravene or that facilitate or promote activities that contravene, the laws of the jurisdictions in which you operate or do business.
- Intellectual property: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload content, that infringe on the copyright or trademarks of others.
- Malicious and deceptive practices: You may not use Wisdom Robot to transmit malware or host phishing pages. You may not perform activities or upload or distributes content that harms or disrupts the operation of Wisdom Robot services or other infrastructure or others, including Wisdom Robot’s third party providers. You may not use Wisdom Robot for deceptive commercial practices or any other illegal or deceptive activities.
- Personal, confidential, and protected health information: You may not post or upload any content that contain personally identifiable information, sensitive personal information, or confidential information, such as credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers, or account passwords unless you have consent from the person to whom the information belongs or who is otherwise authorized to provide such consent. You may not use Wisdom Robot to collect, store, or process any protected health information subject to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”), any applicable health privacy regulation or any other applicable law governing the processing, use, or disclosure of protected health information.
- Restricted Items: You may not sell firearms or ammunition of any sort.
- Self-harm: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload content, that promotes self-harm.
- Spam: You may not use Wisdom Robot to transmit unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
- Terrorist organizations: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload content, that implies or promotes support or funding of, or membership in, a terrorist organization.
We may, at any time and without notice, remove any content, and suspend or terminate your account or your access to the Wisdom Robot services if you engage in activities that violate the letter or spirit of this AUP, including activities outside of your use of the Wisdom Robot services.
Wisdom Robot has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or investigate any content and your use of the Wisdom Robot services at any time for compliance with this AUP and the Wisdom Robot Terms of Service, or any other agreement between you and Wisdom Robot governing your use of the Wisdom Robot services (collectively, the “Terms”). Our determination of whether a violation of this AUP has occurred will be final and binding, and any action taken with respect to enforcing this AUP, including taking no action at all, will be at our sole discretion.
Wisdom Robot may modify this AUP, including the list of Restricted Items, at any time by posting a revised version at https://www.wisdomrobot.com/acceptable-use-policy/. By continuing to use the Wisdom Robot service or access your account after a revised version of the AUP has been posted, you agree to comply with the latest version of the AUP. In the event of a conflict between the AUP and the Terms, this AUP will take precedence, but only to the extent required to resolve such conflict.
If you feel that a user of the Services has violated this AUP, please Contact Us.